We're at 19 weeks today! I feel like my belly popped a little bit, but it's nothing like I thought it would be. I keep telling people I just feel like I look as though I way over-ate at Thanksgiving or something. This was Saturday so it's 18 weeks 5 days. And again, hello to my giant arse. And a dirty mirror. My bad. So you see just above my pant line my little bump. It's probably easier to see sans-clothes but that just seemed too complicated. Kate = Lazy. Kate Pregnant = OMG LAZIEST HUMAN ALIVE.
I'm feeling baby flutters a lot more often and it's pretty fun/crazy/fun. It's still really hard to believe there's a PERSON inside my BELLY and it's MOVING and kicking me. In addition, it has a WIENER. I realize I've said all these things before but I'm baffled at all of it.
My appetite has gradually been coming back though I'm still getting full really easily. I refuse to weigh myself at home so we won't know if I've gained any weight until my next OB appointment on March 5th. I would guess I'll have gained 3-5 pounds, but Matt says my face is constantly looking skinnier and he thinks I'm still losing weight. Who knows and, as long as my doctor isn't worried about it, who really cares, right? I'll be a whale by the end no matter what happens!
I have amassed a little collection of very cute little boy clothes. There was a super sale on Zulilly.com and they had some really awesome outfits and onsies that fit my NO character clothes, NO cutesy animals rules. I got a lot onsies with stripes and dots in cute colors and patterns and one ADORABLE outfit with jeans and a plaid shirt under a polo-type thing. It's my favorite outfit so far, for sure.
I also found an awesome deal on an Arm's Reach Co-Sleeper on Craig's list. The family that had it lived just up the street from us and kept it in great condition. It should allow me to keep the baby close by without having to have him IN bed with us but I can still just reach over and slide him to me to nurse. I'm very excited about the co-sleeper and the price. Yay Craig's List.
We also started the process of cleaning out the junk room upstairs so we can move the guest room to the smaller room and start setting up the nursery in the bigger room. I figured since we don't have a loft or playroom we might as well utilize the bigger available bedroom to attempt to make it a play room as well. I think I'm closer to deciding on colors and a theme for the nursery. When I do I'll post my inspiration board here and you can all give me your opinions!
So there's the update! Feeling great, no complaints whatsoever. Still wish I was showing a bit more but I should really stop saying that because I know it will happen soon enough and then I'll be wishing it were all over. Ah the joys.
Monday, February 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment