So on Wednesday my HCG levels were at 10,000 which is good for 5-6 weeks along which is what we think/thought I am/was. But like I said, we didn't see a baby. So into the lab I skipped on Friday to have my levels tested to see what they were doing.
I guess HCG levels are supposed to double every 48-72 hours.
Mine went up 67% from 10,000 to 15,000.
The doctor said that he's not sure what this means. I could be fine. I could have reached my peak and I'm tapering off now. I could have an eptopic pregnancy (but that's not likely because we saw the sac in the uterus where it belongs). (Also, I'm using the word sac waaaaaaay to much. Yuck.)
You have GOT to be kidding me.
Wednesday I have another ultrasound and we'll measure the (gulp) sac and see what's going on. For now? No answer.
F.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment