Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tick Tock Tick Tock

Holy crapoly this is a wild and annoying and EMOTIONAL ride.  I've spent a lot of the last five days or so crying then recovering then crying again.  It sucks.

I'm waiting for the results of the blood test.  They should be in this afternoon but just to make things interesting, I had some spotting this morning.  That's how we started the miscarriage last time so I'm less than thrilled and even less optimistic that things are going to work out this time around.  So far it hasn't gotten worse...if anything it's lightened up from what it was but I'm still not getting any hopes up.  All things considered spotting isn't a good sign right now.

That being said, IF things are going to work out this time around and this is any indication of how this baby's personality?  I'm terrified.  I'm in for a crazy child, I can tell you that.

If it turns out I'm not pregnant anymore, Matt and I are putting in our backyard and going to Europe in the spring.  I don't care how much it costs us.  I need something to look forward to.

And so the waiting game continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment