Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Beating the Odds

That there?  Is what we call a baby.  A stubborn, houdini, hiding, give it's parents a heart attack gosh darned baby.

As the doctor had me lay down for the ultrasound he said "Now, I'm expecting to see an empty sac which means you had a blighted ovum.  Between the missing yolk sac last week and the low hormone rise, things aren't looking great for a pregnancy this time.  If we happen to see anything, it will be a big surprise."

Well, SURPRISE!

I'm still processing things right now.  We're only six weeks along (not seven like I thought which is why all the rigamaroll in the first place) and I've got six weeks to go before I feel great about this one.

The doctor sort of forgot the part where he gave me an official due date, but if my new calculations are correct, all things point to June 5th.

Hi, June.

No comments:

Post a Comment